Windows 10 Pro Upgrade [PC Online Code]
- Upgrade Windows 10 Home Device to Windows 10 Pro (Check System Requirements) download is limited to one device
- With Windows 10 Pro, you get comprehensive security, business-class tools, flexible management, and the freedom to choose your own hardware, plus all the productivity features and tools of Windows 10 Home. It's designed for how you work today - and it's ready for how you'll work tomorrow
- More built-in protections, including, BitLocker(3), advanced encryption configuration options, and data loss prevention
- Access all your files, folders and apps from virtually anywhere, on any device with remote desktop
- Choose deferred updates so you can decide when and how to update your devices
- Save users time and increase their productivity, while setting policies, managing compliance, and monitoring threats, all in the cloud. Mobile device management (MDM) capabilities are available as part of Azure Active Directory (AAD)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Required processor: 1 GHz or faster compatible processor
- Required memory: 1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit
- Required hard disk space: Up to 20GB available hard disk space
- Required video card: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply).
Upgrade your PC from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows Information Protection requires either MDM or System Center Configuration Manager to manage settings.
- Sold separately. Remote Desktop app is available for Windows, iOS, Android and Mac, the machine you want to access needs to be on.
- Requires TPM 1.2 or greater for TPM based key protection.
- Subscriptions sold separately for Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and other Microsoft services.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!